NetFence servers are ready-to-deploy systems which are developed from the ground up with a special attention to security and fully managed by us from remote.
Their modular architechture, scalability and customization possibilities make them the perfect solution in every context: from the small office where a single box should manage all the network needs, to the big server room where multiple NetFence servers can work side-by-side or perform specific tasks, becoming part of a pre-existent server group.
- built upon solid, reliable and secure OpenSource software
- high security throughout all the service phases
- high flexibility
- full interoperability with other systems (Windows, Mac, UNIX, Android, ...)
- continuous monitoring
- remote management
- efficient separation of services' environments through OS level virtualization
- self-protection from networks attacks through IDS
- full scalabilty (eventually including seamlessly moving the system to new hardware without any modification)
- availability of side-by-side installations to team computing power or achieve high-availability
ServicesNetFence servers can fulfill several roles and the delivered services will vary upon the context of installation.
- advanced routing (e.g. taking advantage of multilple ISP connections to achieve aggregation or fail-over)
- stateful IP firewalls (with personalized inbound/outbound rules and IPS)
- application proxies (e.g. filtering/logging web or mail traffic and providing statistics)
- network management (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory domains)
- VPNs (either LAN-to-LAN or for external users/roadwarriors)
- file server/storage
- mail server (IMAP storage, logging, webmail, antivirus/antispam filtering)
- groupware/collaboration tools (calendars, shared address books, workflow management)
- application servers
- backup systems
- monitoring/data collection