Building on over 20 years of experience in different scopes of software development, we are able to deliver any type of application (desktop, client/server, web, etc...).
We have worked in the most diverse fields, from calculus and computer graphics to database and management software, but we also dealt with monitoring applications and data conversion/bridging.
We can handle the full life of a project in complete autonomy (from requirements analysis to coding, from testing to deployment and maintenance) or offer our services to complete the technological preparation of a team.
Some of our skills:
- requirement analysis
- high level design
- support for Windows and UNIX/Linux
- knowledge of several programming languages (including C, C++, Java, PHP, Python and Assembler)
- GUI development (QT, wxWidgets, Swing, ...)
- 2D/3D graphics
- client/server applications and distributed computing
- parallel computing
- databases (PostgreSQL and others)
- security assessments
Some of our past works:
- CAM software for NC tool path generation
- CAM software for simulation
- CAD formats conversion software
- radio advertising scheduling software
- client-server GPS tracking software
- social club management software
- building structural analisys software